Monday, July 25, 2005

Perhaps life has just began...

I am finally begining feel like I am my own person, and I am finding some identity in who I am, and not who people want me to be, or want me to turn out like. It's all so exciting..
Identity.. so wierd. I mean when we're first kids we are "identified" as "so and so's kids", not who we are.. yet because we are so young we don't actually care at that point..
We hit our teen years, and we want to be "identifiable", but yet we have no understanding of who we are yet... we are still searching for the meaning of our lives, and are still impressionable by the lives that are around us.
In our twenties, we probably are going to have some understanding of who we are, but depending on the person, we probably still won't know, or will know for sure..
But I think I'm at a place in my life where I look around, and I know what i want to do in my future, who admire, and where I think I'm going...
I want to travel all of Europe, meet interesting people, take pictures, backpack, learn from life that is around me there.. I want to find another part of myself in Europe..
I want to go to Filming school, photography school, and fashiong and merchandising schools.. I want to find out more about business.. I want to know about phsycology...
I want to find out God's amazing plan for myself, and what He has in store for me, and what awesome surprises are going to be headed my way.. the Ups and the Downs.. I want God to use some awesome people in my life for guidence, and and just people I can look up to (although I already have that). I want God to use my aspirations to further the kingdom! I want my talent to benefit Him and all His glory!
I've been thinking about everything, and everyone... and just life it's self..
Perhaps doorways will open soon...
But Life is begining for me...
I'm starting to feel like myself...
Anyways, my thoughts are all here..
~Dani
just some songs im loving at the moment..
Praise Him- David Crowder Band
Stars- Switchfoot
Indie Rock and Roll- The Killers
American Baby- David Mathews Band
All of Chris Tomlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home