Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Greatest Nightmare

My life,
which was once in perfect condition,
is now in shabmles.
People,
who I've loved dearly,
have left me behind.
My greatest nightmare,
has turned into reality.
All that was good
is loss.
My heart
no longer beats.
My eyes
no longer desire light.
My skin
no longer feels,
Because my nightmare
is reality.
My love
which was once full of passion
has died.
Where has this pain
taken me?
Where has my great fall
landed me?
When will this furvor pass?
When will i feel
whole again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now. now you will BE whole. Rise.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's so much emotion projected in this, filled with so much relatity and truth. life, when we think is perfect, quickly starts to crash.. fall back on to the one you can trust. Hold on to him, and dont let go. Be whole, just as the other perosn said.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home