Friday, February 18, 2005

hmmm

hey guys
umm right now im at school, waiting for last block to be finished. **yawn** right now im kinda upset about some stuff.. not going into any details.. i did super horrible on my math test.. well just two questions, but im amd about that, and then im mad a someone right now, cause whatever.. but anyways.. you guys probably dont really care:)
tomrrow i have my first exhibition game, and im so excited! i havent been able to do much lately cause my back is so meessed up, which sucks! its starting to fnally get better, but some prayers would be awesoem
i thought it was kind of awesoem what mr.kennedy said about "todays are tomrrows" or something like that. Lately i havent been living in the moment, i've been living in the future and past. and letting those porblems bother me, to a point where its too much. I've been asking God to take away problems that arent my own, and just that i trust God to deal with these problems. I've also been worrying about what im going to do with school for next year.. i mean im already signed up for Samuel Robertson, and i dont know if i want to leave... i mean its easier for me to get scholar ships and everything.. so i dont know. im just trusting God with that one too. anyways living in the moment... might as well try it ..lol
anyways im goin to head
love you
dani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home