Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NERVES!

alright... so im sitting here, it's 1:54, and im frekaing out!

so you might be asking why.. well im going for my N at 3:30, and my driver instructor is picking me up at 2:15. I really want to pass. I mean i know how to do everything. My dad took me driving yesterday and we practiced paralell and back in parking. I'll do fine. it's my nerves that are going to kill me. I just need to calm down, you know? alright so im feeling a bit better, now that im writing down the way i feel, and doing omething, other then think. ha ha ha.

So whats been new with me lately. nothing to exciting, im just happy schools out, thank God... never thought that it'd come! i'm leaving for mantioba after my N test, which super sucks! it might be nice to see all my family, but i mean there's nothing to do there! oh well, i sould probably stop complaining..
anyways im goin too grab my ID, and whatnot.. pray for me! i'll update thursday, giving y'all the verdict!
lol

with much love
dani

Be with the weak,
Be with the strong
give us rest
give us hope
and give us peace
throughout our storms
and let us live the day in your arms
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home