Saturday, November 26, 2005

.......


Im letting go
Setting Free the lies
The bitterness
the anger
the disappointment
the hurt
the lifelessness that has held me back
left me in the dark
that keep me standing from you
Im drawing near
Grabbing on to the truth
The joy
the love
the anticipation
the life im ready to to grab ahold of
letting myself die
And let my heart come to you fully
God,let the dark be light
Let anger become joy
let death become life
Protect the unprotected
and let us live the day in you're arms
Amen..
....what im listening to....
anything but ordinary- avril
how to be dead- snowpatrol
wake up- crowder
to be alone with you- sufjan stevens
what sarah said- deathcab

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill sharpe said...

Thanks for the comment Dani. I want you to know that I'm here, anytime, to talk or just to hang out! I too need to die to myself and all my selfish ways and become more like christ. The hardest part is LIVING it!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home