Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Desperation

Your last desperate threat,
caused me to lose my breathe.
Your bitter actions
threw me into a state of shock.
Your love,
which no longer felt as it had once,
was flushed away.
There was nothing
to save us.
You held onto her,
without even a care,
consideration
of me.
You whispered to her,
promising everything you had promised
me.
My heart,
which wholey belonged to you,
was ripped out,
stomped on,
and torn into pieces.
You threw me away,
as if I had a disease.
You erased everything,
all the cherished moments,
the heart aches,
and the love.
Nothing will ever be the same

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this almost makes me wanna cry.ive been thru this b4. your words describe my feelings about the situation.i feel angry inside when i read it. but its good for me to let it out. you are the light in my life, everyday.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's simple. I like it. I'd have spent 5 pages saying something like this and probably lost the point half way into the first page.

I forget the power of simple verse poetry... Thanks for the reminder.

Hopfully you've found something better now. God knows I hope to.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home