Thursday, December 29, 2005

Beloved...

I looked up to the heavens
and wondered,
Oh Where could they be?
I looked thruoghout the earth,
day after day,
night after night,
pondering the same question.
Where is the one of my hearts content,
where is the one my heart desires
and longs for?
Where could they be,
-surely not hiding.
Perhaps it was the patience,
For one dayI looked around,
and I felt my heart sigh
is that the one I have longed for,
The one i have desired?
It was as if life held more beauty
more promise
for me.
Then you looked into my eyes,
yours dancing in the light,
and I knew this had to be right.
Your lips bgan to speak,
blessing the very words you spoke,
and it was for certain.
It was as if you had entered my life,
and all that was shadowed,
became light,
all that was depressed,
was filled with renewed joy,
and all that was un loved,
became loved.
My Beloved,
you entered my life
without knowing what you would do
to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home