Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Freedom beyond words

alright, its been a while since it's been a post about me, and what i'm goin through, althouh my other thoughts seem to hav e away of projecting that. let's see. Right now i am expierencing a freedom that i've never expierenced before. And in a sense i'm loving it, yet theres a part of me thats wanting to find hte old me. But why? when my heart was longing for freedom from grief, from depression, lies, from life... It's wierd.. i never know what teh day is going to hold anymore. I've been broken from my routine, and now i've moved on to something more exquisite, thoughtful hopeful, and peaceful. if you look back in my blog to about september, i had a dream about a bird, well i've become the bird thats now free to fly in the season that i've stepped in, what God has allowed me to step into. I've been falling more and more in love with who God is... not who i want Him to be. Freedom... life.. ahh.. m enjoying it while it lasts. although it may seem great, i;ve been finding it hard to let things go, to get rid of the backapcks that im carrying, i';ve been holding on to tehm for a bit, and its hard. prayer... without it i'd be a mess!

so anyways... im leaving for manitoba in about 2 weeks, and i dont want to go.. it may be nice to see my family, but i just dont want to go. its only for 10 days.. so once im home school will be back on.. but oh well i guess.. i'll see everyone though.. arghh... oh well, it might be nice for a change to have a white chritmas

anyways i love you all...


God,let the dark be light
Let anger become joy
let death become life
Protect the unprotected
and let us live the day in you're arms
Amen..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill sharpe said...

MMM.... That was great! It's so hard to get rid of the backpacks b/c you have had them on for far to long!!! It's time Dani, Gods saying it's time to be free to FLY! Love you, JILL

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home