Monday, February 21, 2005

...

The Way You Look Tonight
Someday, When I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way You look tonight

Oh, but you're lovely,
With you smile so warm
And your sheeks so soft
There is nothing for me to Love you
Just the way You look tonight

With Each Word, Your tenderness grows
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh
That wrinkles your nose
Touches my foolish heart

Lovely, Never change
Kepp that breathless carm
Won't you please arrange it?
Because I Love you...
Just the way you look tonight
~Billie Holiday

Im really into some jazzy music right now. It's quite soothing, and relaxing. One of my favorites to to sit and listen to is I'll be seeing you by billie holiday. I've been listening to it while im doing devotions and praying. I just find peace with myself, and God.. and its just an amzing time between me and God.. its like a little jazz cafe shop and sitting there talking to your best friend, thats what it feels like. Finding peace with God is truly ..amazing (my favorite word of the moment). Anyways i need to do some math, love you ladies and gentlemen,
dani

good songs
~ I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
~ Our love is here to stay- Billie Holiday
~ So beautiful- Dashboard Confessional
~ Dragostea Din tei- O-Zone
~ Dark yet lovely album- Heather Clark (So AMAZING.!!!)
~ The way you look tonight- Billie Holiday
~ One more pill- Stabilo
~ Everybody- Stabilo
~ Anything by the Wildings



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home